For most families, when you hear Pack n Play what comes to mind first is that it is something you can easily set up and bring about just anywhere. But it is mostly not used in the before your kid even crawl. It is mostly seen as a good spot for sleeping for newborn but for parents with a toddler, this is a really good investment. If your little one starts to sit up, crawl, stand and most especially climb, the pack and play is a real life saver. I said this because the pack n play is durable enough to withstand weight and active motions but it is comfortable enough to sleep on too.
What are the benefits of having a pack and play?
- Conveniently use when looking after kids
- Great area for kids to play
- Comfortable for toddlers to sleep on
- Secure kids
- Can be transported easily
- Can be brought with you during travel like taking a plane, train , car, bus or boat
- It durable enough